Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2010

You fool other foreign devil I do not care, Bala Mr.

You fool other foreign devil I do not care, Bala Mr. Wan is inappropriate, the Chinese people so love to call the breast to the car people on, we all have the status of people, you If there are difficulties, I do call to Li Zhao done! (Aunt: See Tianyi phone Yeah, without repeating, that lame in the end do? A: 2 person in charge of the State Council's lame to do) .This restaurant Stefan small ah!good! see what recipes ah, ye have what? us a sea cucumber with shrimp. boring, most Christian Louboutin do not like them! that there are meatballs tendons yellow croaker, te tacky old to eat ate sick of this. then you want to eat something? fried eggplant lentil beans boring. seasonal vegetables Yi Gai did not want to eat at home Chiqu. small restaurant is not working, nothing all. think it over me. Wait a second, or am I Come on, we make do point won. to a Beijing Sauce wire, leavened meat, green pepper pork, chicken yellow bored child, again a hot lamb kidney. may le all go well with rice dishes, give me pounds of rice three bottles of beer come. A total of 78! also 8 doing? 70 won! it does not work! No, it doing? me! Do Do Do, I come! me me me ... (touch pocket, turning bag ) and we still have to this ah? No, I come I come I come ... dialect pay!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen