Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2010

WOODY GUTHRIE people always inadvertently overlooked in the history of a great folk music

WOODY GUTHRIE people always inadvertently overlooked in the history of a great folk music ---- Wudigese in the name. . BECK-MUTATIONS occasionally in a few days ago Christian Louboutin BECK-MUTATIONS album, very fond of so I decided to show today for everyone to play. . Yin Kee guest Hello everybody, I'm Yin Qi. I am a student of Fudan University 00. as a love of folk music, love is the guitar student, I hope I can love with folk music awareness through radio transmission to you. .
Irish folk (1) Irish Celtic folk ballad is an important part of its long history with unsophisticated Moncler temperament, still attract a large number of musicians to join one. . why everything is earth-shattering - bull (1) in the spring breeze breeze sat on the green grass and play the guitar sing, almost every folk enthusiast wish. .'s couple of - I want to hear the last Yuan and program you will be aware of who he is right. he is the - Chen Xiaojuan in today's two programs I would like to introduce a pair of active in the Mandarin pop music singer and creative writing in the field, they know who? . THE CHIEFTAINS to everyone here introduce a world-class Irish folk band THE CHIEFTAINS, maybe you also feel strange to him, please join us embark THE CHIEFTAINS trip, you will love him. . RED HOUSE PAINTER RED HOUSE PAINTER is the famous British band, whose strength is not small peep, though tMoncler Jackets heir music is not like other old band, as was popular, but they injected a new soul ballad. . MAZZY STAR Hello everybody, I RUAN Shi-Hao is very proud to enter this my very favorite shows [folk River] studio.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen