Sonntag, 12. September 2010

roughly read the article After finally know is a writer

roughly read the article After finally know is a writer, but no longer to notice; but deep photos are always remain in my mind. then with the older, more knowledge, hinted that he and his Some work, but always there is no involvement during m may not yet reached it is only when the Hou. Yes, time has not yet. Since I understand herve leger his moment, has been adamant that Yao's work is that mature people can understand and agree that, while born stupid, I certainly can not walk into his world. During my sophomore one day, accidentally saw a table with his hand holding a thick book reading , one looked closely-packed full of tiny fine print sheet, asking after the answer was an iron and a familiar yellow cover photo: Yao Collection (345 volumes together), Shaanxi People's Publishing House.
Thus, the day between classes, I hear better on the Sun Shaoan and Yun Tian Xiaoxia Shao-Ping Ye and between the stories. Solitary by nature, but sigh, I Min hurt King World, Yinfengnongyue, but still did not enter his world. Finally, I met with Lu Yao herve leger dress arrived. freshman a boring weekend in my cousin's table inadvertently found a thin book, opened a Page was surprised to find a turn it (I later learned that it was a distant cousin's pen pal from a foreign land specifically donated to), and after some negotiations, I finally strolled back home Chaozhuo book. clouded the evening of summer fun and complex earth suddenly subsided; even some h muffled thunder; then read, Gao Lin, Yu-De and Lin's aging mother, Liu the other on the pour, so read at one go down, my eyes gradually embarked on the Loess Plateau on the urban fringe with a broad picture. and I have been like in-depth the meantime, began to chase them entangled in the plot satirical towards the laments and pain, meditation anxious; in front of herve leger bandage dress the story gradually become blurred, and enter the University of months and the contrast between the strong feelings and This became my actions under the clear and glaring. Gao Lin was out , as if the old man behind the beard is a group of goats were the backbone of the ramming curse: has forgotten her ah! heartless ah!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen